Tour to Morocco from Madrid
Tour to Morocco from Madrid
Taking a tour to Morocco from Madrid is an option within everyone’s reach, since the Spanish capital offers many air connections with the Moroccan country. In this post we tell you how you can start your trip from this city and we remind you that from the moment you set foot on African soil, bestmoroccotravel.com will ensure that nothing is missing on your trip: transfers, accommodation, restaurants, visits to monuments, experiences adventure and relaxation, etc. Take note!
Preliminaries of your tour to Morocco from Madrid
Although Madrid is not the closest city to the Moroccan border, it is a good option to start a tour to our neighbor on the other side of the Strait of Gibraltar. For example, because the Moroccan embassy is located here and also the Consulate General, so if you need to do any last-minute paperwork or ask for important information before leaving, you can do it here. These are the addresses of both buildings:
• Embassy of Morocco in Madrid: Calle Serrano, 179
• General Consulate of Morocco in Madrid: Calle de Leizarán, 31
In addition to these two official institutions, starting your tour to Morocco from Madrid will also allow you to go to the Tourist Office that the neighboring country has in the Spanish capital. It is on Ventura Rodríguez street, 2, next to the Metro stop of the same name (Line 3).
Air routes for your tour to Morocco from Madrid
But without a doubt, the great advantage of starting your tour to Morocco from Madrid is that the Barajas- Adolfo Suárez airport offers the greatest variety of air routes from our country. Specifically, 6 direct destinations, which will allow you to organize a circuit to suit you, be it the desert, the Atlantic coast, the north of the country, the imperial cities…. These are the six that receive direct flights from Madrid :
• Casablanca: the most populated city in the country, it is connected by the companies Air Europa, Air Nostrum, Royal Air Maroc and TUI fly Belgium
• Fes: the route is operated by Ryanair
• Marrakech the great tourist city of the country receives direct flights with Ryanair, Iberia and Air Europa
• Nador: since 2019, this Mediterranean city can be reached with TUI fly Belgium
• Tangier the great gateway from the north is connected to Madrid by Air Arabia Maroc, Ryanair and Air Nostrum flights
• Rabat direct flights from Ryanair and Royal Air Maroc arrive in the capital
Bus-Ferry as an alternative
Another possible option for a tour to Morocco from Madrid is the combination of bus and ferry. From the capital you can drive your private car or take a bus to Motril, Algeciras or Tarifa, from where the boats that cross the strait set sail towards Tangier, Al Hoceima or Nador, or even the autonomous Spanish cities of Ceuta and Melilla. It is a longer option, since you must calculate that the total trip normally exceeds 10 hours. And you must also take into account that this option is only valid if you want to start your tour from the north of the country.