Marrakech hot air Balloon
Morocco is a very good destination for travelers who want to try hot air balloons. Experience Morocco from a hot air balloon’s viewpoint and take an exhilarating journey above Marrakech’s Palm Grove and the area’s surroundings to get a bird’s eye view of the area.
Excursions by hot air balloon over the Western High Atlas Mountains, the Oueds Tinsift, and the Al Hawuz Plain depart from the outskirts of Marrakech. You are surrounded by Magnificent vistas, Views of Marrakech city, the Agafay desert, and the Atlas Mountains; the second-highest mountain range in Africa, It’s simply incredible and deserves a try whenever you have the chance.
Try this memorable Overlooking the High Atlas plains in a hot air balloon, a flight with a trained, licensed, and experienced pilot, and complete ground assistance.
Enjoy the sunset in the air up the atlas villages and mountains and between the clouds and birds in the sky, while you are in the balloons, in a fantastic atmosphere that you will adore and surely promise to do it again.
Also, visit a native Berber home in the area to enjoy a cup of fresh mint tea, and feel free to sit with the local people to learn more about their culture and lifestyle to finish your adventure for this day here.
- All-in-one hot air balloon ride.
- Soak up a spectacular sunrise from a hot air balloon.
- Take in picturesque views of the striking Moroccan countryside.
- Enjoy a unique hot-air balloon view over Marrakech’s landscape
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech for added convenience.
Marrakech hot air Balloon
Fly in a hot-air balloon above the picturesque countryside for an hour, just a short distance from the fabled Jemaa El Fna Square, and observe the striking difference between the country’s urban and rural areas.
After we pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech, we will drive you directly to where the magical hot-air balloon is located to enjoy this unique experience.
Once we get there, get a thorough pre-flight safety briefing here and get to see the launch team getting ready the balloon for takeoff.
Including the pilot, a hot air balloon may accommodate up to ten passengers. Three people can stand in each of the four pieces that make up the basket of the balloon.
Depending on the wind speed, go between 9 and 15 miles (15 to 25 kilometres) in the air, passing over a nearby community and its picturesque surroundings.
After an hour-long flight, you’ll land gradually and then travel to a nearby village for homemade bread and mint tea in a Berber home. After tea and bread, return to Marrakech.
- We provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. Also, We will pick you up from your accommodation or airport, take you to the slopes on time and return you safely to your destination
- In addition to the first-class service, we have free wifi, water, pillows, and a wide variety of music in our vehicles for your amazing journey.
- Please contact us for the desired tour, pricing, and more information: [email protected]
IncludedComfortable air-conditioned vehicleEnglish or Spanish speaking driverPick-up and drop-off at your accommodations
Not IncludedAccommodations during the tourBreakfastDinnersDrinksEntry feesLunchSome complementary dinners