2 Days Desert Tour Marrakech to Merzouga
Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges – Todra Gorge – Merzouga – Arfoud – Alnif – Tazarine – Nkob – Agdz – Ouarzazate – Marrakech.
On an exciting 2-day safari leaving from Marrakech to Merzouga, explore the wonders of the untamed Merzouga desert. Explore the Sahara of Morocco and come back with your guide, all while enjoying logistics like meals, tented lodging, and round-trip transportation from your Marrakech hotel until you arrive at the desert.
This fantastic short tour will hold many surprises for you as you arrive at Marrakech city where you are going to be picked up from. You will move on to discover other magical places on your way to the Sahara desert of Merzouga. The kasbah of Ait Benhaddou is one of them, where you will stop for some pictures and have some time some the Dades valley and Todga Gorge before leave again via the high Atlas mountains to reach our destination Merzouga where you will experience the camel ride and enjoy a full night there inside a luxury camp under the stars.
- Pike you up from your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the high Atlas mountains.
- Drop a visit to the UNESCO heritage site the kasbah of Ait ben Haddou.
- Experience the camel ride over the dunes of Merzouga
- Catch the sunset/sunrise up high dunes.
- Enjoy a night in a luxury camp.
- Discover Ouarzazate city, the land of filmmaking.
- Drop off for your accommodation at a traditional Riad or airport.
- We offer both standard and luxury accommodations. Please let us know what your preferences are and we will send you the available options.
- All Sahara tours include a camel ride to the sunset in the Sahara desert & a delicious dinner at a beautiful campsite along the bonfire and Berber music.
- In addition to first-class service, we have free wifi, water, pillows, and a wide variety of music in our vehicles for your amazing journey.
- Please contact us for desired tour, pricing and more information: [email protected]
Good to Know
2 days desert tour Marrakech to Merzouga doesn’t necessarily have to strictly follow the path we laid down here. In other words, 2 days desert tour Marrakech to Merzouga can be customized the way you like it. A tour itinerary is only limited by imagination. If you have any suggestions, we’re happy to include them in the itinerary.
Also, if you’re not familiar with Morocco, feel free to contact us so we can help you. We are always ready to hear from you as well as help you to make your decisions.
IncludedAccommodations during the tourBreakfastComfortable air-conditioned vehicleEnglish or Spanish speaking driverPick-up and drop-off at your accommodationsSome complementary dinners
Not IncludedDinnersDrinksEntry feesLunch
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Merzouga
During your first day of the 2-day tour Marrakech to Merzouga desert, you will start your journey from the red city of Marrakech, the place where you are going to picked from to take an enjoyable road of Tizi N Tichka that lead us to transformed directly to visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, we will have a short stop for taking pictures to this historical building and heritage site by UNESCO since 1986, there to have lunch in a local restaurant.
on the way, we will enjoy together the stunning view Dades Valley then after a few hours of driving in a comfortable 4x4 car, we will arrive at Merzouga, where camel man is expected to be waiting for you in order pick you to watch the sunset up dunes of the sand and take pictures while you enjoy the best moments of life in a large golden land.
On the same evening, you will go to spend the night in a luxury camp inside dunes and enjoy the Gnawa music show and fire around while you are having dinner.
Day 2: Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Your 2-day tour is still ongoing on the second day where you will get up early to catch the sunrise over dunes and save souvenirs for this moment, following that you will eat your delicious breakfast in the same camp you spent the night before and get ready to go back toward Marrakech. We will stop at many places on the way to enjoy the route, and a few hours after, we will reach Ouarzazate city, a well-liked rest stop for journeys, as well as for excursions and desert tours.The city itself merits a visit and Most people remember Ouarzazate for the film Atlas studios where renowned movies were produced. You will have a traditional lunch in a local restaurant in this attractive city.Later, our tour will take us back to Marrakech. From here, Your 2-day tour from Marrakech to the Sahara desert of Merzouga will end, as you have so much to tell about this fantastic short trip around Morocco.